The Vulnerability Self-Assessment Tool - Web Enabled (VSAT Web) 2.0 is a user-friendly tool that can help drinking water and wastewater utilities of all sizes to conduct a risk and resilience assessment.
Furthermore, the tool has been updated to reflect the requirements of the America's Water Infrastructure Act (AWIA) (read more about AWIA here). Use of this tool to produce an RRA is not required.
With VSAT Web, a utility can:
- Identify the highest risks to mission-critical operations and
- Find the most cost-effective measures to reduce those risks
Highlights of VSAT Web:
- Designed for mobile devices like tablets and iPads, as well as personal computers, and runs on most Internet browsers.
- No VSAT Web User data is stored by or visible to EPA!
- Complies with risk assessment standards, and offers liability protection under the Department of Homeland Security’s Support Anti-Terrorism by Fostering Effective Technologies (SAFETY) Act program.
- VSAT Web is now available as an app on Apple iOS.